Beit Al Karma has offered tailored training courses to help our clients achieve effective, efficient and disciplined business development, proposal development, monitoring and evaluation practices. This in turn has contributed to increased contract awards, enhanced levels of revenues, improved project’s delivery, impact and sustainability. Our clients work in the Private as well as Development Sectors. Tailor-made training programs were offered to our clients such as
- GIZ implemented Participatory Development and Technical Education reform Projects
- Hanz Zaidel Foundations
- Family Health International (FHI 360)
- Engineering Services Group of Egypt
- Regional Center for Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency
- Alex Swedish Institute
- American University of Cairo among many others.
How it Works
We design, deliver and evaluate training programs that are tailored to the participants’ specific needs and training objectives. Our tailored training programs ranges from 1-6 months and it include
- Face-to-face training workshops
- Mentoring and guiding participants while applying their learning outcomes in real life situations
- Provide learner-centered diagnostic and counseling services in order to improve and / or enhance actual business and project design performance.
- Design and conduct specific workshops as a results of newly identified training needs either as a new standalone additional topic / workshop or as a refreshment training of already delivered concepts
- Evaluate and monitor the training program performance measuring the Key Learning Outcomes such as Knowledge, Attitudes, Practices and Skills captured and implemented by participants
- Prepare detailed training report to reinforce the ideas learned including specific recommendations for maintaining the change and advise further on how to ensure the learning continues to be applied.
- Contact us – either through phone call or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org telling us what are your training objectives, targeted audience and number of trainees as well as your anticipated dates for training
- We will organize a meeting with yourselves to understand your training objectives and participant’s specific needs
- We will send you a proposal within 5 working days translating your needs into realistic and achievable learning outcomes. The proposal will include the proposed training program, courses outline, budget and trainer profile(s).
- Once the proposal is agreed, we will design the training for you
- We deliver the training at your premises or at our training premises at Beit Al Karma consulting.
- Please note that we often have our calendar full months in advance, so please do contact us early.