This certified program helps private businesses to achieve successful, efficient and disciplined business and proposal development activities. It shifts the business development process from spontaneous and irregular tasks into a planned and systematic process. These in turn contribute to increased contract awards and increased revenues. Service and solution providers all aspire to have well continuous, consistent and well maintained relationships with clients in order to create potential business opportunities, write fewer proposals and to gain access to information on upcoming business opportunities well in-advance - thus placing them ahead of their competition. In reality, establishing resourceful relationships is far more important than having a technical solution.
The training program is based on the notion that business growth is based on trusted client relationships and thought-leaderships (STRT). STRT enables individuals to consistently grow their businesses and stay on top of their markets. It supports businesses to be the preferred providers for their targeted clients. The course provides attendees with a combination of multi-disciplined skills including selling, relationship building, prospecting, communicating and proposal writing techniques, all needing to have a competent yet results-oriented Business Development Manager.
Whether you are in management consulting, Engineering, IT, Telecom, Nonprofit Organization, Project Management, Sales and Marketing or in any other Type of Professional Service Providers, this course will help you bridge the gap between your technical know-how and the required and most demanded Business-to-Business (B2B) development skills.
- Increased skills to demonstrate understanding of the client’s needs.
- Increased capacity to adapt to different client’s characters in order to attain opportunities and build trust.
- Enhanced consultative selling and effective communication techniques.
- Improved decision making skills and reasoning for bidding or not bidding.
- Improved capacity to identify winning themes necessary to competitively attain new business opportunities.
- This training course of instruction and practice is delivered over 4-days (24 hours).
- Presentations, training course materials and hand-outs are in English
- A certificate of attendance is issued by Beit Al Karma Consulting
- Trainers are bilingual English / Arabic
Engineer Alaa Sami has served for 12 years as the Middle East Business Development Director for AECOM, one of the largest American Engineering Design, Construction Management and International Development Services Company. He has supported in the design and development of several winning proposals submitted to variety of MENA region institutional and private sector clients such as USAID, European Union, World Bank, Thomson Reuters, Al-Futtaim group, General Electric, etc. Alaa serves as a Lead Trainer at the Engineering Service Unit of the American University in Cairo teaching how to manage and write winning proposals. Eng. Alaa is a certified Trainer by the German Institute for Academic Exchange DAAD and the International Labor Organization. Engineer Alaa has a Master Degree in Construction Management from Brighton University, United Kingdom, 1996, and a Bachelor Degree in Construction Engineering from the American University in Cairo, 1993