Organizational sustainability is increasingly demanded and much needed by civil society organizations, non-governmental organizations to ensure programmatic continuity and organizational growth. A growth that is necessary to continue, expand and scale up the delivery of their vital development and humanitarian services. Financial security through appropriate, diversified, creative and consistent fundraising efforts are indispensable to the survival of development organizations and foundations.
- Increased understanding of the necessary factors rendering organizations more sustainable
- Increased understanding of the techniques and best practice to design a best-fit and effective fund-raising strategy
- Learn how to cultivate opportunities and relationships
- Equipping participants with the knowledge of various donor sources, their motives to give and how to differently tailor their fundraising, marketing and communication messages
- This training course of instruction and practice is delivered over 2-days (12 hours). The Course will include group discussions, tasks in groups, synthesis through application, and role plays
- Presentations, training course materials and hand-outs are in English
- Trainers are bilingual English / Arabic