The experience, knowledge and enthusiasm of a presenter are usually the deciding factors of many selection panels and audiences in judging how good a presentation is. For major projects, initiatives, and ideas, most competing teams will do their technical homework and develop similar competing approaches and solutions to the project’s needs/issues and challenges. To many selection panels, the technical approaches of competing teams are too similar, making it difficult for them to differentiate the teams technically and thus they resort to other factors; the clients ask firms to present their proposal in-front of a selection committee. Therefore your presentation, slides, audiovisuals, style, tone etc. are critical factors to seal the deal.
In other words, in addition to developing a sound technical approach as the core of any presentation, it is equally or even more important to focus on the soft attributes of the presenting team; their teamwork and chemistry, passion and enthusiasm, and their likeability.
- Learn how to organize your presentation in a story-telling fashion in order to engage the listener.
- Tailor the focus of the message(s) according to the needs of your audience.
- Characteristics of effective message crafting and delivery
- Better commanding the room and counterpart nervousness and rushed attitudes.
- Increased capacity to answer questions clearly, confidently, & accurately
- Learn how personal presentation skills and visual aids can effectively add value and improve the effectiveness of your message.
- This training course of instruction and practice is delivered over 2-days (12 hours).
- Presentations, training course materials and hand-outs are in English.
- A certificate of attendance is issued by Beit Al Karma Consulting
- Trainers are bilingual: English/Arabic.