Many negotiators have a tendency to focus on price as the most important issue in every negotiation. One side fights to get more, the other fights to pay less. It is time to get creative and to release your imagination into other possibilities to achieve a win-win outcome. The old-school negotiator knows that at the end of every negotiation there is a “winner” and a “loser” and therefor is determined not to lose. This attitude may cause the old-school negotiator to lose everything. The new school of the creative negotiator knows the power of the collaborative approach. When everyone gains everyone wins. Our course will explore the new school win-win and lasting relationships approach.
- Recognize the various stages of effective negotiation.
- Help attendees to increase likelihood of reaching a win-win agreement
- Increase understanding of the difference between old win-lose negotiators and the new schools of win-win negotiators.
- Learn the key components of the win-win negotiating style including confidence, cooperative mode and objectivity.
- This training course of instruction and practice is delivered over 2-days (12 hours).
- Presentations, training course materials and hand-outs are in English.
- A certificate of attendance is issued by Beit Al Karma Consulting
- Trainers are bilingual: English/Arabic