Revenue generation, closing deals and the success of many private businesses and organizations are primarily dependent on writing winning proposals to win more contracts and therefore to generate more revenues necessary for their profitable growth. A proposal is a selling document as it involves marketing your company and / or organization to a government, private sector or to an international client persuading and making them feel comfortable that your company / organization will achieve the results that they want to achieve.
Successful proposal managers and writers emphasize on how to developing winning strategies that need to both satisfy client’s requirements in one hand while surpassing their competitors on the other hand. What you will learn in this course is how to strategize your proposal, showing your competitive advantages and how to demonstrate that your proposal is the one to be selected and the one which provides best-value-for-money to your client. You will learn the techniques and tactics that are necessary to bring your company to the position of closing a deal with the client.
This course is an intermediate to an advanced level and is designed for private sector professional and technical service providers such as engineering firms, ICT solutions providers, management consulting companies, advisory services firms among others. It is suitable for all practitioners who want to submit a strong proposal document keeping them at competitive range and at the forefront of their industry.
- Increased skills of how to present a constructed discussion and meaningful evidence to convince clients to award contracts merely because of the reliability and superiority of your submitted proposals
- You’ll learn how to integrate your winning strategy into the proposal sections
- Improved capacity to create a proposal document that allows evaluators to see your strengths and discriminators
- This training course of instruction and practice is delivered over 2-days (12 hours).
- A certificate of attendance is issued jointly with the French Chamber of Commerce in Egypt
- Presentations, training course materials and hand-outs are in English
- Trainers are bilingual: English/Arabic
Engineer Alaa Sami has served for 12 years as the Middle East Business Development Director for AECOM, one of the largest American Engineering Design, Construction Management and International Development Services Company. He has supported in the design and development of several winning proposals submitted to variety of MENA region institutional and private sector clients such as USAID, European Union, World Bank, Thomson Reuters, Al-Futtaim group, General Electric, etc. Alaa serves as a Lead Trainer at the Engineering Service Unit of the American University in Cairo teaching how to manage and write winning proposals. Eng. Alaa is a certified Trainer by the German Institute for Academic Exchange DAAD and the International Labor Organization. Engineer Alaa has a Master Degree in Construction Management from Brighton University, United Kingdom, 1996, and a Bachelor Degree in Construction Engineering from the American University in Cairo, 1993