Q) Who is eligible for the training courses?
Most of our participants are professional and technical service providers, development aid practitioners, and business developers. Although we welcome anyone with an interest in working in the development aid sector or the private sector (CSR, Corporate Funders, etc).
Q) Where are the courses held?
The courses are held at our Beit Al Karma premises. Located at 50 Shooting Club Street, Dokki, Giza.
Q) What is the Payment and Cancellation Policy for the training courses?
>> Payment Policy:
- All training fees must be prepaid
- Registration is only confirmed when training fees are received by Beit Al Karma Consulting
- 20% for Early Bird (up to 2 weeks before the advertised training date)
- 20% for group booking – if two participants or more register and pay together.
- 20 % Alumni discount – if you have attended a previous Beit Al Karma training course
- 50% for fresh graduates (0-2 years from graduation date). Acceptance is based on seats availability.
- *Discounts are not cumulative and only one discount may apply at any one time
>> Cancellation Policy:
- Cancellations can be accepted up to 1 week prior to the start date of the training and must be confirmed by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Full payment will be refunded by returning the payment receipts if any.
- No refunds will be issued for the No-show
- Cancelled training courses can be exchanged with a future course within the next 6 months.
- Trainee substitutions may be requested at any time.
- This training might be postponed at any-time. In such cases, training fees will be fully reimbursed and participants can pick-up their money back, with returning receipts if any, or keep it for a newly scheduled time of the same training or for another course. When this postponement or cancellation happens Beit Al Karma shall assume no liability.
Q) What are the benefits of attending Beit Al Karma training courses?
- Participants gain a deeper understanding of the topics covered, which enables them to perform impeccably in their respective jobs. While job seekers tend to have a higher chance of getting employed due to their confidence in their newly acquired technical skills and enhanced professionalism.
- All trainees also earn a Certificate of attendance (minimum attendance 80%) that can be used for credibility purposes. Some courses are officially accredited by the French Chamber of Commerce, and if you attend these specific courses you will receive a joint certificate issued in partnership with Beit Al Karma.
- Also, participants will receive a 1 month free subscription at DARPE – Development Assistance Roadmap Portal in Egypt and the Middle East (www.darpe.me), to benefit from its valuable features designed to help with business development and efficient service provision.