Beit Al Karma designs, delivers and evaluates training programs that are tailored to the participants’ specific needs and training objectives helping nonprofit organization, development-aid funded projects and professional services companies to achieve effective organizational transformation, sustainability and profitable growth plans.
How it Works
Our tailored training programs ranges from simply training courses that span over few days to training programs that span from 1-6 months and it includes either and / or all of the following
- Face-to-face training workshops
- Mentoring and guiding participants while applying their learning outcomes in real life situations using learner-centered diagnostic and counseling approach
- Evaluate and monitor the training program performance measuring the Key Learning Outcomes such as Knowledge, Attitudes, Practices and Skills captured and implemented by participants
- Prepare detailed training report to reinforce the ideas learned including specific recommendations for maintaining the change and advise further on how to ensure the learning continues to be applied.
- Contact us – either through phone call or e-mail at email@example.com telling us what are your training objectives, targeted audience and number of trainees as well as your anticipated dates for training
- We will organize a meeting with yourselves to understand your training objectives and participant’s specific needs
- We will send you a proposal within 5 working days translating your needs into realistic and achievable learning outcomes. The proposal will include the proposed training program, courses outline, budget and trainer profile(s).
- Once the proposal is agreed, we will design the training for you
- We deliver the training at your or at our premises
Please note that we often have our calendar full months in advance, so please do contact us early.
Our clients included
- GIZ implemented Participatory Development Project, 2017
- American University of Cairo, Engineering Services Unit, 2013 – Present
- Engineering Services Group of Egypt, 2017
- Alex Swedish Institute, 2016
- Regional Center for Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency, 2016
- Hanz Zaidel Foundation, 2016
- GIZ implemented Technical Education Reform Project, 2015
- ITISAL, ICT firms membership organization, 2015 and 2014
- GIZ Implemented Women Economic Empowerment Project, 2014
- Family Health International (FHI 360), 2014 & 2015