Training Courses and Capacity Building Programs
Since 2011, Beit Al Karma has spearheaded, designed and implemented a series of training courses and to help businesses, public sector as well as nonprofit organizations, achieve effective, efficient and disciplined business development, proposal development, evaluation and learning processes. These in turn, contribute to increased contract awards, enhanced level of revenues, growth and sustainability. In many ways, businesses and organizations’ future performance in the marketplace will be direct results of how effectively they choose to implement disciplined business development, proposal development and evaluation processes and methodologies
We are proud of being able to capacity build and mind-shift 3,000 + professionals representing engineering firms; ICT solutions providers; development and management consulting; social entrepreneurs; as well as development practitioners of non-governmental organizations and foundations.
Training Approach Uniqueness
Our training courses considers the merge of successful concepts and techniques of the non-profit sector into the courses that target Professional Services Providers of the private sector and vise versa, i.e. knowledge body and tools successfully applied in growing private sector businesses into sustaining approaches for the non-profit organizations. This is what differentiates Beit Al Karma’s training courses of being more innovative, holistic, integrated, capitalizing in the multi-disciplined knowledge and with wider perspectives.
Our courses provides the very vital and necessary modes of thinking and skills required by successful candidates including prospecting, conceptualization, management, communication, results-oriented and evaluation services among others.
- Profitable business growth and organizational sustainability
- Clients-centered and project’s beneficiaries-focused services
- Competitive, responsive and value creation solutions
- Benefits and outcomes-based solutions
Our training courses design and delivery are informed by the day-to-day realities of business development and are based on providing participants with effective content, innovative delivery and teaching strategies. Therefore we put a lot of weight case studies, real life examples and participatory approach encouraging participants to share their info and experience to learn from each other.
Our Business Development, Proposal Writing training courses provide effective field-tested guidance for businesses and organizations to plan, organize, manage, consult and develop value-driven client relationships and highly competitive responses to requests for proposals or requests for solutions solicited by government, private sector clients as well as by donors agencies.
Our Monitoring and Evaluation courses provide development practitioners with the means and tools to design, manage and control their projects achieving better value for money and how to leverage knowledge generated to design better projects, write winning proposals and develop impact-driven communication materials
Why Beit Al Karma Training Courses
- Our trainers are highly experienced business development and development aid practitioners, with an average of 20 years hands-on global experience in the private and development aid sectors
- Enhanced training value as our trainees simplify new concepts and ideas by reflecting upon and showcase actual experience and realities therefore reinforcing learning outcomes and training value
- We emphasize on practical approaches that are appropriate to the context and are easily understood
- The highly participatory nature of the training allows the sharing of valuable learning, support and guidance.
- Meet peers from across the sectors, exchanging experiences with those who are working on related issues or in similar contexts.
- We have 10 years of experience: our courses have been tried and tested by our consultants and practitioners within the field and workplace. Training manuals and presentations have passed several versions and updates. We have trained 1,545 participants since 2007.
- Due to our agility and wide experience of our Trainers, we tailor the course to the learning needs of the participants during the course by adding few slides to discuss specific topics and sub-topics to satisfy the real-time training needs
More than 3,000 of business development, marketing and sales staff; proposal writers and proposal coordinators; entrepreneurship, monitoring and evaluation specialists and development practitioners have benefited from applying the structured processes and the smart techniques and real life solutions presented in our training courses. Our Clients include but not limited to
- American University in Cairo – Engineering Services Unit
- American University in Cairo – Development Studies Department
- French Chamber of Commerce in Egypt
- Engineering Services Group (ECG)
- Habitat for Humanity
- Centre for Environment & Development for the Arab Region and Europe (CEDARE)
- Hanns Seidel Foundation
- GIZ – Participatory Development Program
- GIZ- Women empowerment Project
- GIZ – Employment Promotion Program
- FHI 360 NAHAR network
- FHI 360 – USAID Funded Regional Partnership Development Program
- Global Affairs of Canada-funded Egypt Enterprise Development Project
- Misr El Kheir Foundation
- Egyptian Food and Cure Banks Foundations
- Coptic Evangelical Organization for Social Services (CEOSS)
- Vodafone Foundation
- Microsoft Egypt – Citizenship Program
- The Egyptian Chamber of Information, Communication and Technology
- ITISAL – a Membership-based NGO of ICT firms