Business Developers usually aspires to move their businesses growth plans from a transactional approach to business development approach through building client relationships. Because relationships continue to generate revenue and new opportunities over the long-term. Building great client relationships represents one of the best sustainable business practices a business can employ. Through trusted relationships Professional Service and Technical Solution Providers will be enabled to gain access to information on upcoming business opportunities well in-advance, create potential business opportunities, understand client’s needs more thoroughly and write fewer winning proposals – thus placing them ahead of their competition.
The Business Development Manager Certificate empowers participants to achieve successful, efficient and disciplined business and proposal development activities within business-to-business relationships. It shifts the business development process from spontaneous and irregular tasks into a planned and systematic process which ultimately contribute to increased contract awards and increased revenues.
This certificate employed Solutions Through Relationships and Thought-leadership (STRT) philosophy. STRT enables individuals to consistently grow their businesses and stay on top of their markets. STRT provides a common tool that streamlines business development activities to significantly improve client-relationship and win more enjoyable opportunities. During the course, participants will learn how to differentiate their firms in one hand while to be the Partner-of-Choice on the other. All to support them to being supremely successful in developing and executing their business development growth and expansion plans.
Whether you are in management consulting, Engineering firms, ICT Solutions Provider, Project Management or any other Professional and Technical Services Providers, this course will provide you with a combination of multi-discipline skills including consultative selling, relationship building, client account management, prospecting, effective communication and and contracts capturing techniques.
- Increased skills to demonstrate understanding of the client’s needs.
- Increased capacity to adapt to different client’s characters in order to attain opportunities and build trust.
- Enhanced consultative selling and effective communication techniques.
- Improved decision making skills and reasoning for bidding or no bidding.
- Improved capacity to identify winning themes necessary to competitively attain new business opportunities.
- This training course of instruction and practice is delivered over 4-days (24 hours).
- Presentations, training course materials and hand-outs are in English
- A certificate of attendance is issued by Beit Al Karma Consulting
- Trainers are bilingual English / Arabic