In many ways, consulting firms’ as well as nonprofit organizations’ financial sustainability and performance in the marketplace will be a direct result of how effectively they choose to manage and develop knowledge-based successful proposal strategies. These, in return, contribute to win government, Private-Sector, and International Contract and / or awards and enhance levels of revenue.
The course provides effective, field-tested guidance and structured processes to plan, organize, manage, and develop effective, highly competitive responses to requests for proposals (RFPs) or requests for applications (RFAs). It will support you to reduce rework, develop client- centered, benefits-focused and requirements-driven proposal.
By the end of the training, participants will
- Learn how to prepare a persuasive winning proposal
- Know how to bring logic and structure to your proposal and improve the writing process
- Understand how to develop a story-to-tell benefits-based proposal sections
- Increased understanding of what each proposal section should include to meet most common evaluation factors
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Proposals managers, proposal writers, proposal coordinators, client account managers, capture managers, business developers, entrepreneurs, fundraisers, marketers among others.
WHAT IS THE COURSE FORMAT?
- The course is a foundation to an intermediate level.
- The course will be delivered over 5 weeks. Four weeks with live sessions and one-week break in between to allow participants to complete activities and catch up with readings.
- The course will include Eight interactive live session, each lasts 90 minutes. Sessions start from 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm Cairo, Egypt time
- Participants will have access to course presentations, self-paced individual exercise as well as recommended readings and resources
- Participants will have the opportunity to interact with other participants through the live sessions
- Participants will get feedback on individual assignments
- Presentations, materials and training will be delivered in English
- On average, we estimate participants should set aside 4-6 hours per week to complete this course.
WHAT ARE THE IT REQUIREMENTS?
- You will need a laptop and ideally also a headset, as well as access to broadband internet.
- You will need to be able to download software (Zoom) to access the live sessions.
- If you have any doubt about these requirements, please do get in touch.
Meet the Trainer: