This practical, two-days course gives you a thorough understanding of participatory monitoring, evaluation, accountability and learning methods, tools and approaches. You will gain practical experience on how to design your projects based on results chain, develop and use monitoring and evaluation plan in project management using key performance indicators; share and report M&E results for organizational planning; effective communication, proposal writing and fundraising purposes. The course will equip participants with the necessary skills and tools necessary to confidently deliver the functions of the Monitoring and Evaluation officer throughout the various phases of the Project Management Cycle.
- Increased understanding of using M&E as an effective methodology towards the design and management of high-quality development projects.
- Increased knowledge and skills on selecting efficient data collection tools
- Increased capacity to develop appropriate monitoring and evaluation reports that serves the growth and sustainability at the project and organizational levels
- This course is a foundation to intermediate level
- The course will utilize an interactive approach, allowing you to interact and learn with other participants.
- The course will use real-life case studies, as well as templates
- Presentations and handouts are in English. Trainers are bi-lingual English / Arabic
Meet the Trainer: