Winning proposals are not so much written as they are extensively researched, developed and positioned. The actual writing, obviously an essential component, is nevertheless only the tip of the iceberg. Winning proposals should be compliant, client-focused, competitive and solutions-oriented. Successful proposal developers are the ones who prepare and develop a compelling plan for carrying out the work while describing the proposed unique approach. They use the right language, turning possibilities of what their organization – business can do into a comprehensive bid for grants and / or contract-based work.
- Increased ability to pursue and win contracts and grant awards from donor agencies, government, and private-sector clients.
- Have learned how to pitch more competitively and strategically demonstrating strengths and differentiators
- Have explored ways to generate meaningful, responsive and compliant solutions to client’s requirements and criteria
- Ability to craft both project work plan and budget that matches proposed deliverables, desired timing, and realistic expectations
Who Should Attend
You are a manager or staff member working for a consultancy firm, a non-governmental organization, academic and / or a government institute, involved in managing and writing project proposals responding to clients’ Request for Proposals.
Course Delivery and Format
- Delivered over 4 weeks
- Over 8 online modular sessions
- Sessions are from 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm, Egypt Time, Mondays and Wednesdays
- The course will include quizzes, break-out rooms and exercises.
- We estimate participants should set aside 2-3 hours per week to complete readings and assignments
- Please note that module titles and their contents are subject to change during course development.
- You will need a laptop and ideally also a headset, as well as access to broadband internet.
- You will need to be able to download software (Zoom) to access the live sessions.
- You will need to open your camera during the live sessions, optional, to enhance dialogue and maximize learning outcomes
Meet the Trainer: