- 1. You complete the course over 6 weeks.
- 2. 12 online trainer-led sessions. Each session lasts 90 minutes.
- 3. Interactive training with online group-paced learning (breakout groups)
- 4. You must log-in each week to complete online quizzes
- 5. You must upload your assignments, self-paced practicing at your own pace. You will get trainer’s feedback on assignments delivered to enhance learning
- Business developers, proposal developers, tendering specialists, partnerships specialists etc. of the following:
- Engineering consulting firms
- ICT solutions providers
- Development consulting firms
- Non-profit organizations
- Any other Technical and Professional services providers
By developing relationships that foster trust and recognize the services you provide, you will build long- term, sustainable, and profitable client relationships. This is not done by responding to RFPs, but through developing and adopting a relationship-based process —
Solutions Through Relationships and Thought-Leadership (STRT)™.
STRT is a 4-steps of transferable and systematic business development journey including: Scout – Engage – Position and Capture. It shifts the business development process from spontaneous and irregular tasks into planned, systematic, and disciplined process. It helps small and mid-sized businesses, as well as nonprofit organizations and public-sector agencies, achieve effective, efficient, and disciplined partnership, business development and proposal development processes. These, in turn, contribute to increased contract and grant awards and enhanced levels of revenue.
- Increased capacity to select top-tier strategic clients / projects with higher probability to build for longer-term partnerships.
- Increased capacity for a go-no-go decision making.
- Increased skills to run winning client’s conversation.
- Increased capacity on how to harnesses client knowledge to win and capture more work.
- Improve methods of communication to deliver messages that win, create opportunities and value.
- Support participant to grow, scale-up and expand their offerings.
- Increased knowledge of piecing together a mosaic of information to write winning proposals
How the course works | Creating a lasting learning effect
- Our online training is interactive, personal, and fun combining trainer-led live-sessions with closely guided self-paced assignment
- Course duration: 6 weeks.
- We will meet as a group for a live cohort session (12 sessions), 90 minutes each session.
- We’ll be assigning homework and quizzes each week to put the practical skills you learn during the live session to work!
- We expect that participants will spend 4-6 hours per week on this course, between the live cohort, readings, and homework.
- We record every live session on Zoom and post them to the course platform, so participants don’t miss a beat!
- Passing the online quizzes
- Submitting homework – assignments
Module 1: Scout
Module 2: Engage
Module 3: Position
Module 4: Capture
1- You complete the course over Four weeks. 12 hours of online trainer-led facilitated 90 minutes sessions (zoom)
2- Interactive training with online group-paced learning (breakout groups)
3- You must upload your assignments.
5- You will get trainer’s feedback on assignments delivered to enhance learning
On average, participants should set aside 6-8 hours per week to complete this course.