- This course is useful for consulting firms, non-governmental organizations, professional and technical services providers, solutions providers, public agencies as well as independent consultants. It is especially useful for:
- Proposal managers
- Capture managers
- Proposal writers
- Proposal coordinators
- Business development managers
- Partnership managers
- Project managers - Subject Matter Experts
Submitting proposals is still the most prevalent channel to capture new contracts and grants awards. Today, there are simply fewer proposal opportunities out there and the competition has become fierce to capture them. Most consulting firms, non-governmental organizations and professional services providers suffer from low proposals winning rate reaching 5% and less. They also suffer from low morale and higher costs incurred due to preparing losing proposals.
This course covers both the pre-writing work that supports the development of successful proposal strategy and winning themes in addition to writing the most critical sections of the proposal document. By completing the course, you will be able to write more easier, quicker, and even more enjoyable. You will be able to develop and write polished content in terms of completeness, clarity, and persuasiveness that will drastically increase your probabilities to win.
Throughout the course, the trainer will use templates of guided questions, checklists, and written sections of real-life proposals. Our online training is interactive, personal, and fun combining trainer-led live-sessions with closely guided homework assignments and quizzes.
- How to jump-start your proposal the right way by conducting productive proposal kick-off sessions.
- Improved capacity to create a proposal document that allows evaluators to see your strengths
- Increased skills to design adequate solutions with meaningful evidence to convince clients to award you a contract merely because of the superiority of your submitted technical proposal.
- Learn-out the secretes behind increasing proposals winning rates and why a prospective client wants to select your firm – organization
Creating a lasting learning effect
- The course is delivered over 4 weeks with Eight, 90-minutes, trainer-lead online sessions.
- This workshop is 40% online live sessions, 40% readings and exercises, and 20% group discussions.
- The workshop homework’s, quizzes and discussions will provide hands on experience to write more clearly and persuasively.
- You will get direct feedback from trainer & peers to additionally improve learning.
- Passing the online quizzes
- Assignments submissions
- Attending 60% of live sessions
How to Write and Manage Winning Proposals
- PW | Lesson 1: Proposal Management Process
- PW | Lesson 2: Characteristics of Winning Proposals
- PW | Quiz1: Proposal Win Strategy
- Win Strategy and Win Themes Assignment 1
- PW | Lesson 3: Structure Your Proposal
- PW | Lesson 4: Project Understanding
- PW | Lesson 5: Technical approach
- PW | Lesson 6: Work Plan
- PW | Lesson 7: Management Approach
- PW | Lesson 8: Executive Summary