When every voice is heard
We listen to every one who has been affected by project’s interventions and everyone who has contributed to project’s results. We strive to have non-disputable findings, utilizable recommendations and valuable lessons learned needed to make meaningful programming decisions.
Development projects evaluated included refugees livelihoods, integration and inclusion, youth active participation and empowerment, women rights, education reform, democratic local governance and decentralization, infrastructure projects among others.
40+ Evaluation Missions
- Baseline and situational assessment studies
- Midterm evaluation studies
- Final evaluation studies
- Impact evaluation missions
- Retrospective evaluation studies
- Country strategy plans and corporate positioning
M&E Consulting Services
- We provide Third Party Monitoring (TPM) Services to support our clients with regular data collection services, activities monitoring, continuous evaluation, collaborative learning and adaptation measures to move on better.
- We assist organizations in setting robust Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) system for them to manage and capitalize on their project more meaningfully.