In a competitive market, knowing how to manage, plan and package a proposal is one of the most important measures that bring your company / organization to the position of closing a deal with the client. Companies and organizations don’t only compete on the same business opportunities, tenders and clients to which they submit proposals, but they often compete with the clock to construct high quality proposals in small amounts of time. Carelessly and poorly managed and presented proposals can damage your company’s reputation with your client. Successful Proposal Managers and Writers know how to deconstruct Requests for Proposals (RfP) and to smartly story-board their proposed solutions in order to submit proposals that are compliant, responsive and adequate.
If you are experiencing any of the following situations, then this training course is best-fit for you:
- Don’t know from where to start to develop your technical proposal
- Poor coordination and communication among contributors
- Problems with Request for Proposal compliance
- Continuously reworking and rewriting sections right up to the proposal delivery date
In this course you will learn how to mind-map and draw your whole solutions, outline your proposal in a comprehensive manner, develop and write consistent and persuasive technical and management approaches.
This course is a foundation to intermediate level and is designed for private sector professional and technical service providers such as engineering firms, ICT solutions providers, management consulting companies, advisory services firms among others. It is suitable for all practitioners who want to submit a proposal document that is a responsive, compliant and persuasive.
- Introducing participants to best practices in proposal management process including how to bring the team together in an integrated and efficient manner when developing a coherent, responsive and compliant proposal document.
- Learn how to organize a responsive and compliant proposal
- Equip participants with know how to quality control the proposal preparation process and the final product package
- This training course of instruction and practice is delivered over 2-days (12 hours).
- A certificate of attendance is issued jointly with the French Chamber of Commerce in Egypt.
- Presentations, training course materials and hand-outs are in English. Trainers are bilingual: English/Arabic.
Engineer Alaa Sami has served for 12 years as the Middle East Business Development Director for AECOM, one of the largest American Engineering Design, Construction Management and International Development Services Company. He has supported in the design and development of several winning proposals submitted to variety of MENA region institutional and private sector clients such as USAID, European Union, World Bank, Thomson Reuters, Al-Futtaim group, General Electric, etc. Alaa serves as a Lead Trainer at the Engineering Service Unit of the American University in Cairo teaching how to manage and write winning proposals. Eng. Alaa is a certified Trainer by the German Institute for Academic Exchange DAAD and the International Labor Organization. Engineer Alaa has a Master Degree in Construction Management from Brighton University, United Kingdom, 1996, and a Bachelor Degree in Construction Engineering from the American University in Cairo, 1993