- You will need a laptop and ideally also a headset, as well as access to broadband internet.
- You will need to be able to download software (Zoom) to access the live sessions.
- You are a monitoring and evaluation officer who want to learn the essential skills and tools to design, monitor and evaluate development-aid funded projects to improve your work performance or to shift into MEL career path.
- You are a consultant / advisor who wants to reinforce and / or refresh your MEL knowledge.
- You are responsible for project or program implementation and for improving M&E practices in your organization.
- This training is also beneficial for professionals in communication, advocacy, and proposal development.
Our 15-hours trainer-facilitated online course will enable development practitioners to deliver the tasks and functions of the standard job description of a Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning officer more competently and confidently.
Our presentations, handouts, case studies, individual and group exercises are all encapsulated to teach only what matters, filtering-out a lot of the noise around M&E. Usually, you will join a peer group of participants from different organizations and countries.
Week 1: Project Design
Week 2: Measure and Monitor
Week 3: Design your MEL Plan
Week 4: Learn and adapt